Household Assistant will get you organized and keep you on track.
I am your personal assistant to help you with whatever tasks are needed to be completed in a timely, efficient manner.
As research has shown, the majority of people keep a To Do List with good intention of accomplishing the goals put forth but only very few ever see it to fruition. It is a balancing act between keeping your personal life and work life in sync.
Household Assistant will give you back your time so you can enjoy the things in life that brings you pleasure.
What I Do
The services I offer are an affordable way to save time and money. If applicable, I also work with a client’s financial professionals, accountants, and any other individuals who are involved with a client’s particular circumstance. I manage to find ways to save my client’s money on services that they use and business is always conducted in a professional manner.
Due to today’s busy schedules and commitments, people need help keeping them organized, running errands, and see to it that other business and personal obligations are met.
Whether you are in need of a household manager, concierge service, or personal assistant to help you with your day-to-day tasks, I can be of help.
I have created filing systems where none existed before and maintain and keep them up to date in addition to organizing closets, and anything that is needed to make your household run more efficiently. All this will be accomplished is an efficient and effective manner.
- Keep, Donate, Trash – When tackling closet cleaning, remember KDT. If the garment or item has not been used in a year, get rid of it. Put on some music, set a time to complete task without any distractions and have at it. Once closets are organized, spend 15 minutes 3 times a week to make sure organization is maintained.
- Everything in its place is a saying that really does hold true. While many of us are too busy or do not have the willpower to put all our belongings where we would like them to be, making a list of what needs to be done and taking each task individually and working on them will bring a resolve to the situation. Knowing that one task has been accomplished off of the list will give one a motivation to keep on moving forward. Make it more fun and put on your favorite tunes to listen to.
- Keep a paper bag handy when sorting through your mail so all the recycled papers can immediately be put in there keeping clutter at a minimum. Take 10 to 15 minutes a few times a week to go through your mail, address things that need immediate attention, and file those pending matters in a marked folder making a notation on a calendar for follow up.
- To remove hard water stains from dog bowls (ceramic/plastic), cups, etc. Dilute white cider vinegar and let sit 30 minutes. Not only will it be sanitized but also the stains will be gone.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide to add to white was instead of bleach. Same result without the chemicals or smell.
- Cut a fresh lemon in half and use it to sanitize your wooden bread boards and then throw it down the garbage disposal for a fresh scent
- Alternative to canned dog food or just as a treat with a meal – use 2 lbs. of ground meat (either lean beef, turkey, or veal) and cook plain. Add to cooked brown rice and peas and then top off with a little bit of shredded cheddar. Mix together and package for other meals. What is not used immediately, can be frozen in baggies for future use. IMPORTANT – portion control their regular food when adding this mixture. They will love it!Be mindful of ingredients in your pet food.
- Corn glutens and fillers are unhealthy are provide no nutritional value. Look beyond the fancy packaging or marketing, research and buy quality food. They will need less of it and their coats will shine and stools will be less and solid. You get what you pay for.
- Keep senior pets (age 7 and up) mobile with joint supplements. For weight control, watch their protein and fat intake in their food. To reduce kidneys from working too hard on older pets a 22% protein content and 14% to 16% fat content would be ideal. Check the labels which clearly state that information and just a reminder – look at those ingredients.
- Please keep your pets on a leash or in a contained area of your property to alleviate any mishaps that may occur when they are running loose. Responsible pet ownership goes beyond just having a dog. Remember, they take time and are costly but the rewards far outweigh the costs.